Video Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDXncyw9k3M
Artstation demo: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2x08ga
Artstation Learning: https://www.artstation.com/learning/courses/l9m/creating-archviz-in-unreal-engine/chapters/Rmw/intro
A scene used for practising my own real-time archviz skills, and it is also used in a recent ArtStation Learning course I did. In this course I explain my complete workflow to create high quality real-time archviz in a game engine like Unreal Engine 4. I'm sharing the project files for educational purposes and/or if people want to use the lighting setup/3d models to build up different scenes.
Scene has baked lighting (GPU Lightmass). The assets are great for prop use in other scenes.
- Luoshuang's GPULightmass is needed to accuratly rebake lighting
- Scene is made for Unreal Engine 4.24 and up.
- Assets vary in low and high poly, this is due to explanation of diffrent workflows in my ArtStation Learning course.
- Substance Source and QuixelBridge Plug-ins are required for the scene to work properly.
- The standard and commercial licenses do not include Blender file!
- The Blender file commercial license does not include the Unreal Engine file!
⦁ Unique Meshes
⦁ Detailed Substance and Quixel materials
⦁ Master Materials
⦁ Includes Post Processing and Lighting setup
⦁ Easy to tweak material setup, perfect for PBR workflow
⦁ Comes with playable interactive demo
⦁ Render camera setup
⦁ Used sequencer shots for trailer
For troubleshooting or any other questions message me directly on ArtStation.
changed Blender license from standard to commercial. Price is kept the same