DYNAMIC LIGHTING SCRIPT FOR MAYA ARNOLD
DynaLight is a dynamic lighting script for Maya that works based on .txt files. Along with the basic lighting functions for Arnold in Maya, DynaLight will allow you to save custom setups that you have made yourself and share them with coworkers, classmates or save them for later.
- Create and save light setups to .txt files
-Create thumbnail buttons for these setups which will automatically appear once made and will spawn the corresponding setups
-The ability to update these buttons easily if you've made changes to your setup and want to change the thumbnail
-Use the thumbnail buttons to spawn your saved light setups or any light setups you paste in the projects folder (see instructionsREADME)
-Load any setup located anywhere on your pc (if you do not want them in the projects folder or as a button f.e.)
-Control all the lights in your scene with sliders for exposure, intensity and color and a checkbox for visibility
- Create all basic Arnold Lights in Maya, open RenderView and render to RenderView
- Aim all lights at an object or at the center of a scene (whichc is determined by a locator you can lock or unlock and move if you want tho change the center of your scene.
- Delete all lights in your scene
- Convert basic Phong Shaders to aiStandardSurface materials with same base color (primitive)
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More