One of the most important things when you create a character is make the eyes look vibrant without losing time. With this setup you will be able make it faster. Here you will find two versions of prebuilded stylized eyes, one with sculpted details and the other full procedural.
This product contains:
- V2: It contains the Iris itself and the cornea, the rest of the eyeball is suppressed so become more efficient when sculpting detail and extracting this detail to textures. Mesh features:
- V1: This is the old version. The Iris and the eyeball are one piece. Mesh features:
Paying for this product help me to continue sculpting awsome characters and doing what I love. If you liked it you can share my work to your friends. Thank you!
- Added a Blender file that contains the previous product plus a new one. This file replaces .obj and .fbx which has been suppressed.
- Cartoon_eye_V1 - Solved some texture mapping issues.
- Cartoon_eye_V2 - Contains the Iris itself and the cornea, the rest of the eyeball is suppressed so become more efficient when sculpting detail and extracting this detail to textures. Mesh features:
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More
For use on an unlimited number of commercial projects with no limits on sales or views.Learn More