In this tutorial I will show you the basics of Moi3D and how to create a ship from start to finish, using Moi3D, Blender, Octane render and Photoshop.
The tutorial is accessible to everyone. I will guide you through the process of designing your spaceship going from very simple shapes to a more complex and finished design, all in a matter of just a few hours.
If you are a Blender user like me, you will see that it shares many similar shortcuts with Moi3D, which I found to be very convenient.
If you don’t have Octane, no problem! You can get the same result with any other good rendering engine.
What you get:
• 5 hours of narrated videos (normal speed)
• PART I: Covers Moi3D basics and all my tips & shortcuts: 1 hour
• PART II: Ship demo, covers all the steps to designing a ship in Moi3D: 3h20
• PART III: Kitbashing in blender, setting-up the scene in Octane Render, Final touch-ups in Photoshop: 1 hour.
• My shortcuts (allow you to be faster, Blender friendly)