LTX Concept project files.
Blend file (model + rig + light and camera setups for 22 shots) + post-process PSDs + Marvelous Designer 9 files.
Renders of all shots: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Dx4KyR
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY):
- Project created and tested with stable 2.82a blender version.
- This project CAN NOT be rendered with Optix due to usage of bevel shader (which is not supported by Optix in current stable version (2.82a)). You’ll need to switch to CUDA or CPU rendering (Edit - Preferences - System - Cycles Render Device).
- EEVEE does not support bevel shader as well, so this project is not optimized to final rendering with EEVEE. You can still have pretty decent preview in the viewport without bevel shader though.
- This is a concept art project. This is not “game-ready” model.
- Textures and images are packed into .blend file. You can unpack them (File - External Data - Unpack All into Files).
- This is not a tutorial. This is project files for personal study (obviously, you need to know your way around blender to do it).
- Final color correction done in Photoshop 2020, you’ll need it to open included PSD files. All adjustments are made in non-destructive way and can be easily breaked down.