Welcome to my Rigging in Maya series.
Here you will find the assets which will allow you to follow my YouTube series, (Videos 1 to 17) and build your own rigs, in both Maya 2019 and 2017 formats. The plan with this series is to take things back to basics as I go through each element separately, so you get a clearer understanding of the whole rigging process. Once the fundamentals have been covered, I will then move on to more advanced systems so by the end you will have all the tools you need to build your own complex rigs.
Now includes all the scripts used in the videos!
- Blendshape Rigging Tool v1.1
- IK <> FK Matching Tool v1.2 [Updated - 11/08/2020]
- Mirror Rig Tool v1.1
- Quick Limb Tool v1.2 [Updated - 29/07/2020]
- Joint Arc Too v1.1
Find individual videos here - https://www.antcgi.com/rigging-in-maya/
Note: As these assets are intended for educational purposes only, the texture resolution has been reduced and a watermark added.
IK <> FK Matching Tool v1.2
- Added the ability to specify if you are working on the left or right side.
- Gave the user the ability to store custom names, and reload them to speed up workflow.
- Also added a name check into the tool to make sure you are using the right names.
Quick Limb Tool v1.2
- Fixed a bug when capitals were used in joint names.
- Updated the systems to work correctly with different joint orientations.
- Controls appear in the correct place and orientation.