- This is a high-quality German Shepherd model, including multiple 4K maps, rigging, animation, and fur. The body maps, which are in the UDIM format, and fur maps are made separately to get a more realistic effect. This model is made with Blender at real-world scale and rendered by Cycles renderer.
- It consists of 6 objects: Body, paws, lacrimal glands, pupils, teeth, tongue.
- Body: vertices 59,427 polygons 59,250
- Paws: vertices 4,734 polygons 4,500
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 1,284 polygons 1,344
- Pupils: vertices 1,220 polygons 1,280
- Teeth: vertices 40,988 polygons 41,104
- Tongue: vertices 1,648 polygons 1,646
- Total: vertices 109,301 polygons 109,124
- There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- GermanShepherd_Body_Hair_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Hair_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Hair_ID.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Normal_1001.png, 2048x2048
- GermanShepherd_Body_Normal_1002.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Normal_1003.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Roughness_1001.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Roughness_1002.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Roughness_1003.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Skin_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Skin_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Skin_BaseColor_1003.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Specular_1001.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Specular_1002.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_Specular_1003.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_SSS_1001.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_SSS_1002.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_Body_SSS_1003.png, 4096x4096
- GermanShepherd_EyeAndClaw_BaseColor.png, 4096x4096
With full controllers manually created with Blender armature system, postures and animations are easier to create. Features are as follows:
- CTR_Root controls the entire model.
- CTR_SpineRoot controls the center of gravity of the body with the customized attribute that switches IK/FK.
- CTR_IK_Spine_B controls the animation of the hip.
- CTR_IK_Spine_M controls the animation of the belly.
- CTR_IK_Spine_F controls the animation of the chest.
- CTR_Tail 00, CTR_Tail 002, CTR_Tail 003, CTR_Tail 004, CTR_Tail 005, CTR_Tail 006, CTR_Tail 007 control the rotation of the tail.
- Head controls the rotation of the head.
- Jaw_master controls the mouth opening and closing.
- Eyes control the rotation of eyeballs.
- The facial rigging can control the animations of nose, lips, and tongue with support for animating expressions, like happy, angry, and sad, etc.
- Each toe has a separate controller.
- The IK/FK can be switched by the customized attributes of the foot controllers, which isn’t seamless.
- And more…
Loopable Run01 animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-220;
Loopable Run02 animation at 30 fps,frame range 0-12;
Loopable Trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-360;
Loopable Walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-360;
Unlooped Yelping animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-364;
Notice Before Purchase
Please take notice that this model is made with Blender, and only fully supports Blender. If your workflow includes other 3D softwares such as Maya, 3DsMax, C4D and so on, the model with its fur, rigging and animations may not be able to be fully transferred to those softwares. You can still try exporting the animations using any other methods, including baking and more, at your own risk. We don't provide any technical support on exporting to other softwares than Blender.
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The rigged version is in the initial pose, previews are just for display.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled.
- Put the model in the scene to render without any cleaning.
- No lights and cameras.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large amount of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decrease the number of hair children, and increase the thickness of hair.
- Decrease the steps of Interpolated spine.