Model 3d in Blender 2.91. Render Engine CYCLES.
In Poland, the saturator is most often associated with the cart for the production of soda water (by saturating the water with carbon dioxide), a popular element of the street landscape in the times of the Polish People's Republic, now classified as a part of the then folklore. These retail outlets offered either pure soda water or mixed with fruit syrup.
The saturator with the instrumentation consisted of:
- a trolley on two moped wheels, with a device for saturation and a cabinet
- compressed gas cylinders (usually large, industrial)
- jars with a dispenser for fruit syrup (standard two, for two types of syrup - usually raspberry and lemon)
- hoses for water connection
- a few glasses.
Additional equipment for such a device could include:
- chain with padlock (anti-theft protection).
3D model formats
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx) 94 MB
- Stereolithography (.stl) 168 MB
- Collada (.dae) 439 MB