Duration: 3.5 hours
This course is focused on teaching you Marvelous Designer from the very beginning, developing the important skill of creating sewing patterns from scratch for any character. No previous experience required.
The goal is to create a wardrobe made up of basic clothes that you can modify and re-use to make full outfits at the same time you become familiar with the tools and get a lot of tips and tricks in the way.
In each video, we start making a garment and show you how to modify it to make variations. And show you multiple ways you can do the things so you can find your own workflow.
The videos are fully commented with voiceover in English.
>Softwares used: Marvelous Designer 9 (Minimum Marvelous Designer 8)
DAZ Studio (optional)
Substance Painter 2019.2.3 & KeyShot 9 Pro (Next update)
This first version includes the following videos:
- Basic UI Navigation and settings.
- BONUS: Fix DAZ character with morphs, not importing correctly (.FBX).
- Avatar preparation - How to import custom models and save them as an optimized avatar for future use.
- Shirts Part 1 - Strapless top, heart-shaped top & camisole.
- Shirts Part 2 - Tank top & Tanktop w/crossed back
- Shirts Part 3 - V-neck T-Shirt, Long Sleeved shirt with round neck & turtle neck shirt.
- Shirts Part 4 - Formal shirt with buttons
- Shirts Part 5 - Hoodie & zipper sweatshirt.
- Skirts Part 1 - Pencil Skirt, A-line skirt, Semi-circular skirt, circular skirt & cascade skirt
- Skirts Part 2 - Pleated mini-skirt + Long Accordion Skirt
- Pants Part 1 - Leggins & Sweatpants
- Pants Part 2 - Jeans
- Re-using garments - Layering, fitting & Troubleshooting outfits.
- Outfit composition theory & reference search tips.
- Final Project - Re-creating an outfit from Concept Art without sewing patterns.
- Outfit simulation in Pose
- Fix DAZ character with morphs
- Texturing in Substance Painter
- Rendering in KeyShot
IN CASE OF NEW RELATED CONTENT, UPDATES ARE FREE OF CHARGE.
In the case of new content related to the course (software updates / new features / or new tips and tricks), updates will be included free of charge.
Due to the nature of digital products, all sales are final and non-refundable and not returnable. But please let me know via DM if you have any questions regarding the content of the course, assets or the software.
- Fixed video: 03 - Shirts Part 2. Had double audio, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added BONUS video: 01.6 DAZ foot IKs in Akeytsu.
- Added Extended Commercial use license.