Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
With 17 hours of real-time video content I will be showing you how I work on this asset while explaining my actions and theories.
Starting all the way from deconstructing the reference and towards presenting the final game-ready asset.
I'll be working with industry standard tools such as Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, RizomUV, Substance Painter and Marmoset.
No downloaded and/or custom tools, brushes and alpha's are used throughout this tutorial to ensure you can follow along.
I'll go through all the steps that are necessary for building a game asset, such as:
• Deconstructing references
• Blocking out shapes
• High-poly modeling and sculpting
• Low-poly and UVs
• Baking and ways on how to clean up baked maps
• Light and render settings
• Setting up the final presentation
Besides building the asset, I'll also be explaining some theory that will help you understand the subject better and what to be looking out for.
With so many hours of content I can imagine that some people would prefer watching a faster tutorial.
That's why I prepared 3 packages you can download separately from each other at anytime after your purchase:
• videos_realtime.rar (17h, 11.3GB, .mp4)
All of the videos in real-time
• videos_partlySpeed.rar (9h, 6.2GB, .mp4)
All of the videos partly sped up at parts in which I'm mostly repeating my actions after being shown to you first in real-time
• videos_doubleSpeed.rar (4.5h, 3GB, .mp4 & m4v)
All of the partly sped up videos set at 2x the speed.
Free Demo video:
(This is the partly sped up video '𝟬𝟮 - 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻' from the '𝟬𝟯 - 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴' chapter)
I hope you enjoy and find this tutorial helpful.
- Added the missing end for the '02 - Block-out in Maya' video in the videos_doubleSpeed package.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More