An abandoned alleyway in near future Hong Kong.
Created for the Unreal Engine.
The project includes the kind of assets you'd expect to find in a Asian alleyway -
lanterns, stairways, rolling door gates, 2 exterior storefronts as well as a few scifi-themed elements.
- 90+ assets - some referencing unique textures while others share one or more of the tileable materials.
- Included in the assets are several sets of pipes and ventilation shafts, all constructed using a single tileable material.
- The main master materials were designed with adjustments for the PBR parameters and an option for detail normal maps (included in package a few basic detail normal maps which were used across the scene).
- Vertex Paint functionality for selected tileable surfaces with expanded effects like wind-motion, puddles and neon-flickering.
- Spline-based Blueprints to help placement of cables, small pipes and flag pennants.
- Tileable textures for simulating the rough wall, awning fabric, trash bags, metal grating and more.
- A few particle FX for simulating electric sparks & dripping.
- A Materials Map used to demonstrate and help test the tileable materials and decals.
- An Overview level showing all of the assets used in the final environment.
Some of the grunge and poster decals in the environment were created with photographs from Textures.com.
These photographs may not be redistributed by default; please visit www.textures.com for more information.
Number of Meshes: 105
Number of Textures: 129
Texture Resolutions: 2k
For any concerns please email me on email@example.com