Shark Mako model with materials
Maya 2018+, Houdini 17.5, MTOA 3.0+, HtoA 4.0+, Redshift 2.6+
- Static mesh with clean topology and UV, ready for rigging and animation.
- Files in (*.ma, *.hip, *.abc, *.obj, *.exr, *.tx) formats.
- 11 UDIM, 4k textures pack in *.exr format, including extra textures and vector displacement.
- Energy conserved shading for Arnold and Redshift, in Adsk Maya and SideFX Houdini.
- For ACEScg ready (ACES from Maya Color Management), Houdini require preinstall OCIO.
How to use:
- Create project variable MAKO to this project root, in Maya.env and Houdini.env.
Maya example: MAKO = C:/My_proj/mako
Houdini example: MAKO = "C:/My_proj/mako"
- geo - folder with mesh
- lookdev - folder with shading asset
- tex - textures folder
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More