Logitech Gaming Wheel Driving Force GT
Formats: 3ds Max 2017 (.max), OBJ (.obj, .mtl), Autodesk FBX 2014 (.fbx), 3D Studio (.3ds);
Geometry: Polygon mesh;
UV Mapping: Yes;
Unwrapped UVs: Non-overlapping.
Scene contains both low and high poly versions separated by layers. Each version is composed of 3 objects (pedals; base; steering wheel) and each object has its own material using 4k textures.
- Ready for close up renders;
- No NGons;
- Mostly quads (triangle rate below 9%);
- Clean edge flow, sub-dividable topology;
- Real world scale (centimeters);
- Studio setup included, ready for render;
- TurboSmooth set to level 2 on high poly version;
- Materials and lights setup for V-Ray.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More