She is known as a trickster, a mystery, a keeper of curses, and a warden of shadowy paths. Her presence causes the hair on the back of your neck to raise, and her name strikes fear into the hearts of most mortals... behold Daisy 8!
Daisy may have once been a faerie who danced in light filled glades, but that was long ago. Now she spends her time in more shadowy groves practicing dark spells, and she comes with the Eye, Eyelash, Makeup, and Lip Options (even a Tattoo Option) to prove it.
Daisy is ready for your fairy, fae, forest, woodland, or magical renders -- get Daisy 8 today!
Key advancements with the Genesis 8-based Daisy 8 include:
Ultimate Content Compatibility
Improved Expression Capabilities
Updated Eye Technology
Muscle contraction added
Default Pose Change
More Realistic Bending
Better Shoe Fi
Easy Shape Migration
Skin Material Advancements
Daisy 8 measurements courtesy of Measure Metrics for Daz Studio:
Height: 5' 5" (165.2 cm)
This product requires installation of either Genesis 8 Starter Essentials through Daz Connect or both Genesis 8 Female Starter Essentials and Genesis 8 Female PowerPose Templates through Daz Install Manager. Product Library, DIM or Daz Connect.
- Daisy 8 (.DUF)
- Daisy 8 Character Preset
- Daisy 8 Full Body Shape
- Daisy 8 Head Shape
- Daisy 8 All
- 05 Eye Color Options
- 02 Eyelash Material Preset
- 09 Make-up Options with Eyebrows
- 09 Make-up Options without Eyebrows
- 03 Lip Gloss Options (Weak, Medium and Strong)
- 01 Hip Tattoo
- Normal Map On/Off Presets
- 3 Subsurface Level Presets (3Delight)
- 3 Translucency Level Presets (Iray)
- Utilizing the Improved Iray Uber Shader
- 106 Texture, Bump, Displacement, Specular, Reflection, Sub-Surface Scatter, Transparency and Normal Maps (2000 x 2000 to 4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio 3Delight Material Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
Includes the Daz Studio format which is subject to the Daz3D EULA.
Included formats for DAZ Studio, Unreal, FBX, OBJ formats.
Tafi is the avatar company and developer of the Daz 3D character system. This content was originally developed for Daz Studio.