A Game-Ready lowpoly modular character with PBR textures.
Character ready for Unreal Engine 4 & Unity.
Rigged with Epic skeleton for Unreal Engine & Humanoid rig for Unity (Compatible with all standard animations).
Downloadable character demo: https://yadi.sk/d/8NS3izXgaB-Q0w
UE4 - https://youtu.be/dhJoggYOkg0
Unity - https://youtu.be/PsTz1j0nyg0
Character have 31 modular skeletal meshes with several skins for each module:
3 Heads (4 skins)
3 Shirts (9 skins)
3 Pants (9 skins)
3 Boots (9 skins)
7 Tactical vests (3 skins)
4 Hands & arms (2 skins)
3 Caps & helmets (9 skins)
2 Backpacks (3 skins)
3 Rifles (3 skins)
Modules allow you to assemble over 2 million different characters.
Third person template with modular blueprints example & basic Epic skeleton animations included.
Vertex/Tris counts of characters:
- Minimum modules: 5 244 /10 344
- Average: 8 857 / 17 511
- Maximum: 12 468 / 24 357
Textures resolution: 2048x2048, PNG-Format
- Rigged & skinned character, file format: mb, max, fbx, obj, blend, c4d, glTF, stl, dae.
- Texture pack 2048x2048, PNG-Format
- Unreal Engine package file, ready for use in Unreal Engine 4. Character rigged with Epic skeleton. Uproject folder ready to import into UE4 projects content folders.
- Unity package file. Unitypackage ready to import into Unity project content folders. Character has Humanoid rig.
- Marmoset Toolbag scene with animated character, shader setup and assigned textures. This scene was used to generate preview pictures.