- This is a realistic 3D cicada model with multiple 4k maps. With full maps, fur, rigging, and animation, there are animations of flying and crawling in this project. The scale of this model to the real insect is 0.2: 1. The scale
- of the parent needs to be enlarged to 5 when you use it, and the character will be the real scale. This model is made by Blender 2.79b and rendered by Cycle renderer. The initial pose is the wing-retracting state.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.
The size of maps:
- There is a blender project and models like abc and obj.
- OBJ files are all frozen frames while there’s animation in ABC files. All of these files are void of fur, but it can be exported from Blender if needed. When importing ABC files, the frame rate of the imported project must be the same as the original project.
- With a complete controller, the body, legs and wings can be controlled flexibly. The body and legs have the stretch limit, which can be switched by custom attributes of the root controller. A tooltip will pop out when the mouse stays on any parameters on the custom attribute panel.
- Leg IK + FK, limited stretch control.
- The head is limited to follow.
- The tail has FK and stretch control.
- 100 frames of flying cycle animation on the spot, and the original project frame rate is 60fps.
- 48 frames of walking cycle animation on the spot, and the original project frame rate is 30fps. Switch on the animation of the root controller to add the forward movement effect.
- The number of faces: 34,216
- The number of vertices: 34,374