See how Blender and its real-time tools can be used in a professional production workflow for Hollywood movies and AAA video games to produce high quality environment concept design.
What topics are covered?
- See the power of a real-time environment design in Blender
- How Quixel and other asset libraries can accelerate your workflow
- What does it mean working in a production pipeline?
- How will it influence our workflow and decision making?
- Learn to identify and focus on the important aspects of design
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- - almost 3 hour video tutorial with narration
- - basic 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased pieces can’t be included due to licensing issues)
- - PSD file
What do I need to have before I start?
- - Blender 2.83
- - basic knowledge of Blender
- - experience with digital image making workflows
- - Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.