You have no lighting experience (or patience) but still want to showcase your sculptures, characters and collectibles in a beautiful way? Simply import your model into the scene, assign one of the two materials to it and you're good to go! Easy as that!
- 01 scene with complete lighting and camera setup (.blend file created in Blender 2.91)
- 02 shaders included in the scene (three colors of plastic-like material and one simulating 3d printed resin, everything adjustable and changeable)
- 02 backdrop options (curtain and plane)
- 01 photoshop file (v. 2020) to easily and quickly make final adjustments to your rendered image
- Open the .blend file
- Import your model into the scene
- Scale and move accordingly until it fits the camera view
- Assign one of the materials to your model using the Material Properties tab
- Hit F12 to render
- That's it!
Attention: the 3D Print Resin Shader as its included works best with "thick" models. If you feel your result is too translucent or whitish, try tweaking the values of translucency and subsurface scattering in the node editor.
If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to write: email@example.com
I hope it helps and happy rendering!
Added a commercial use license