This is a high-quality little white pig model with multiple 4K textures, fur, rigging, and animations, and it's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale. The skin texture and the hair texture are made separately for realism. Besides, 3 loopable animations and 2 unlooped animations are available.
It consists of 8 objects: Body, sclerae, pupils, upper jaw, lower jaw, upper teeth, lower teeth, tongue.
- Body: vertices 49,921; polygons 49,920
- Sclerae: vertices 1,700; polygons 1,728
- Pupils: vertices 2,020; polygons 2,048
- Upper jaw: vertices 9,387; polygons 9,272
- Lower jaw: vertices: 3,886; polygons 3,632
- Upper teeth: vertices 13,882; polygons 13,392
- Lower teeth: vertices 13,960; polygons 13,408
- Tongue: vertices 1,183; polygons 1,168
- Total: vertices 95,939; polygons: 94,568
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_OralCavity_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_OralCavity_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Body_Skin_SubsurfaceAmount.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Body_Skin_Specular.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Body_Skin_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Body_Skin_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Body_Skin_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A4_Piglet_Body_Hair_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
With full controllers, postures and animations are easier to create. Features are as follows:
- CTR_ROOT controls the entire model, and it's scalable.
- CTR_gravity and CTR_gravity.001 control the torso.
- The IK/FK of legs can be switched by the customized attributes of MCH_Other_F.L, MCH_Other_F.R, MCH_Other_B.L, MCH_Other_B.R, which is not seamless.
- CTR_gravity comes with the customized attributes which switch head follow, neck follow, tail follow.
- Every toe has a separate controller; CTR_OpenToe_F.L/R, CTR_OpenToe_B_c.L/R control the flexion and extension of toes.
- Ears and belly have fine controllers used to fix the model deformation.
- There are many fine controllers on the face, used to animate the eyes, eyelids, lips and nose. Besides, there is a UI to create some common facial expressions easily, such as smile, wink, open mouth, and so on, greatly improving your efficiency.
- And more…
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, Frame range 0-20;
Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, Frame range 0-12;
Loopable running animation at 30 fps, Frame range 0-9;
Unlooped watching animation at 30 fps, Frame range 0-350;Unlooped playing animation at 30 fps, Frame range 0-220;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled. You can enable it if needed.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hairs. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decreasing the number of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.
- Decreasing the steps of the interpolated spine.
- The model can be rendered in the current project, without any other adjustment.