Get access to a highly detailed environment built around creating multiplayer level such as TDM, Domination with a variety of scans, custom props and modular kits. Built around the possibility of creating a VR simulation training arena or military prototyping. A wide range of modular & cover assets including ground detail assets such as scanned mesh decals, rubble pieces and more.
Check out the full product with video and RayTracing enabled. Link
Performance Profiling using AMD 3900X, GTX 3080, 64GB RAM: 70FPS, 14ms
Note: It is recommended to avoid baked lighting given the scale of some of the meshes. Increase the lightmap size if you arent satistied with their final quality.
Note: This scene uses physically based light units which means you need to have enabled Extend default luminance range in your project settings with a correct exposure lit camera. The project already contains a cinecamera using correct values so please use that.
Note: This scene was using RT features in the video demo but has been disabled for performance.
Note: VR profiling has not been done on this project. Only mentioning to the possibilities to use the product for.
- Over 55 unique scanned 3D & 2D surfaces.
- Custom shaders for extreme details such as global wetness, multi layer blending, 2D & 3D mask detailing.
- Global Roughness for detail modulation.
- Global Noise overlay for extra visual fidelity.
- Custom LODs generated for every mesh.
- Wide range of decals for visual context including leaks, bullet holes, grunge.
- Over 25+ Unique scan mesh decals used to scatter on floor for a realistic surface detail.
Number of Unique Meshes: 150+
Collision: Yes (Auto Generated)
LODs: Yes (Auto Generated)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 22 Master Materials, 167 Instances
Number of Textures: 213
Texture Resolutions: up to 4096
Fixed a bunch of Lightmap issues.
Added a baked lighting level.