Here's another sneak peak of my process and some of the assets i created for my Concept Art this past year.
You will get :
- 27 Assets with High Res 3Dcoat Files (arround 20 millions tris), 1 obj file exported from 3Dcoat (arround 10 millions), 1 blender file (arround 1/3 millions) and 1 Blender file with all the Assets in Low Res.
- 4 Timelapse with one 3D part and 3 photoshop part (not commented).
- 2 Timelapse that i decided to add where i create two Assets in 3DCoat (not commented).
- 1 final Blender scene from the main picture (without Quixel Shader ofc).
- 10 Stencils i use with 3Dcoat.
- 2 Introduction for 3D and 2D part (arround 30 mins) where i speak a little bit about composition and the content.
- PSD files.
Be aware that you need a good computer to manage the HD files.
Download the Index.jpg for an overview of the Assets.
Software used :
version of Blender : v2.83.6
version of Photoshop : 20.0.7 20191017.r.87 2019/010/17: 1208010 x64
Plugins used : Scatter 3.0 for Blender and Akvis in photoshop