Ellie inspired real-time hair for games.
- FBX , OBJ (29k triangles), FBX/OBJ (15k triangles)
- 4k textures TGA: Mask/ Alpha / Depth / Flow / Gradient Ramp or Root / Id / Color (dark brown) / Normal / AO
- Maya source file (easy to edit hair cards)
- Blender 2.9 editable file (hair cards organized in Groups with subdivision modifier)
- Textures source file .sbs (Substance Designer) Please note that you'd need the HairTG Hair&Fur Substances to use it. Get it here https://www.artstation.com/a/7639
You will find two variants of the hair texture: thick and thin hair. Depending of what engine you use you can choose the one that best fits your render style.
Maya 2019 source file:
- Haircut sculpt
- Hair cards organized in groups and easy to fix/change the hairstyle/polycount to meet your needs. Here's my blog post on how to do it >>
- Hair texture to use in Maya for preview.
Blender 2.9 editable file:
- Hair cards organized in Groups (not collections). They are low poly with a subdivision modifier (not applied). You could Remesh the cards to the desired polycount.
- Game-ready hair models - 28k and 15k triangles.
For UnrealEngine 4 I have included Material Instance parameters for each color - UE4 Screenshots.
Hair textures were created using the HairTG Hair&Fur Substances for Substance Designer https://www.artstation.com/a/7639
Please note, that the head mesh is not included.
Hope you like it!
small fixes to the Textures source file (.sbs)