Brunswick Billiard Table (8 ft. Gold Crown VI)
All preview images rendered with Octane Render. Plus a few screenshots of the model in the viewports of Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Element 3D, and Unreal Engine. Enviroments and lighting setups are not included.
- Real world scale.
- Table Dimensions: 262.7 cm x 83.8 cm x 150 cm.
- All geometry is subdivision ready.
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 0: 24,230 (Base mesh).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 1: 96,876 (As shown in the wireframes).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 2: 387,504 (As rendered in Octane).
- Rigged with the Cinema 4D Dynamics System in both files (Octane and Physical).
- A bit finicky, because you have to Set Initial State in both Dynamics Body Tags after each shot, but otherwise very easy to control where the ball goes and how much power it uses.
- For a video demo of the rig, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xQ6hXm-4ZM
- Fully unwrapped, non-overlapping UV's.
- 8K PBR Textures.
- Includes 3 different color textures for the cloth: Royal Blue, Crimson Red, and Classic Green.
- Normal maps are OpenGL, invert the green channel to convert to DirectX.
- No N-gons, Isolated Vertices, or Complex Poles.
_SPP - Substance Painter project file. You can edit the PBR textures for all file formats bellow, and re-export render engine specific versions (Vray, Unreal Engine, Unity, Redshift, Corona, Arnold, and more). Screnshot attached.
_TEX - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 4K 16bit png files (Spec/Gloss PBR). Unpack in the root folder. All files point to these textures by default. Screenshot attached.
_TEX_8K - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 8K 16bit png files (Spec/Gloss PBR). You dont need to download the 8K textures if you dont need as much detail.
_C4D_Octane - Cinema 4D project file with Octane shaders, using the PBR Textures. This is where all the renders come from.
_ORBX - Octane Standalone Package with embeded textures (4K Royal Blue). Can be unpacked as an OCS, or imported into any host program running Octane (or Standalone), using the orbx importer.
_C4D - Cinema 4D project file with Physical/Standard shaders using the PBR textures exported from Substance Painter. Screnshot attached.
_FBX - Autodesk FBX exported from C4D. You may need to re-tweak the shaders abit, depending on the program you open it in, but all PBR textures should maintain link.
_OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from Cinema 4D. Three versions: subdiv Lv. 0 / 1 / 2. All PBR textures still applicable.
_E3D - Ready to use in Video Copilot's Element 3D, plus an After Effects project file with the model already loaded. Using the OBJ and PBR textures. You may need to re-link the model/textures upon opening it for the first time, so just point to the root folder, where you extracted the OBJ/Texture pack. Screnshot attached.
_MAX - 3ds Max project file with default shaders, using the PBR textures. May need adjustments.
Extra formats with embeded textures at 2K resolution (Metal/Rough PBR): .dae (Collada), .usdz (Pixar/Apple AR), .gltf/.glb (Khronos Group), .uasset (Unreal Engine).
All files are zipped.
If you have any questions or requests, please dont hesitate to get in touch.