You might have seen the awesome 3D prints by Ownage Studios, a company that does collectible prototypes for big studios. Ever wanted to render your models in a way that resembles that style? Just import your model into the scene, assign the material to it and you're good to go! Easy as that!
- 01 scene with complete lighting and camera setup (.blend file created in Blender 3.1)
- 01 shader included in the scene
- 01 XMP file with the Camera Raw filter settings to get the "greenish" finish in Photoshop
- Open the .blend file
- Import your model into the scene
- Scale and move accordingly until it fits the camera view
- Adjust the camera focus as desired
- Assign the material to your model using the Material Properties tab
- Hit F12 to render
- That's it!
- Open your rendered image
- Go to Filter > Camera Raw Filter
- Click on the 3 small dots on the right > Load Settings
- Select the XMP file
- Hit OK
- That's it!
If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to write: email@example.com
I hope it helps and happy rendering!
* Model in image 01 and 02 ("Grave Titan") sculpted by Gustavo Freitas
* Charmander model in image 03 sculpted by me
* Model in image 04 ("The Gods' Hound") sculpted by Theo Sanderson
* Demon Bust in image 05 sculpted by Gustavo Freitas
* Apple and Tin Can in the background by PolyHaven
Packed the textures inside the .blend file and added a separate folder with the textures used.