Game ready low (mid)-poly 3D model of AR-15 Rifle (FBX, Maya, Blender, 3ds Max) + bonus upgrades:
- SureFire M600U Light
- Standard Sights (Magpul)
- Red Dot Holosight (EOTech)
- Magnifier G33 (EOTech)
- Scope (Vortex Razor HD Gen III)
- Ranger Magazine (Magpul)
Best choice for any kind of projects - next-gen / AAA games, indie gamedev, commercials, personal use, hobby, learning, etc. NOT for 3D printing!
- Perfect model structure and hierarchy - all objects, materials and textures are well-named and grouped accordingly in logical and convenient order. It is ready to be rigged / animated.
- The most accurate to its real world object (real world scale).
- Clean geometry with nice quad-based topology, it's easy to manage and make changes.
- High-quality clear 4K textures with the maximum use of UV space (high texel density) provide excellent detail even on close-ups (no blurs, weird shading or artifacts).
- Excellent appearance in any software and lighting scenario - this is a PBR textured model, additionally tested in various environments (studio, indoor, outdoor), thus its color composition is perfectly balanced with a keen eye for detail.
- Made according to the industry's latest / highest standards.
- MetalRough (BaseColor / Metallic / Normal / Roughness).
- Unity HDRP - High Definition Render Pipeline (BaseMap / MaskMap/ Normal).
- Unity URP - Universal Render Pipeline (AlbedoTransparency / MetallicSmoothness / Normal).
- Unreal Engine (BaseColor / OcclusionRoughnessMetallic / Normal).
Polycount (tris) / Textures:
- Rifle without upgrades - 20k (Basic 3 texture sets: 2x4K for rifle body (Lower and Upper Receiver groups / texture sets) and 1x2K for any magazine)
- You can use either Muzzle Brake (624 tris) or Silencer (224 tris), simply delete or hide one of them in Barrel group of fbx file hierarchy.
- Light (SureFire M600U) - 2264 / 1K
- Sights (Magpul) - 4362 / 4K
- Holosight (EOTech) - 2138 / 4K
- Magnifier (EOTech) - 4212 / 2K
- Scope (Vortex Razor HD Gen III) - 9110 / 4K
- Standard Magazine - 1137 / 2K
- "Ranger" (Magpul) Magazine - 2085 / 2K
- Full Build with any optics (either Red Dot or Riflescope) - 35K
- Total - 44561 tris.
Modelled in Maya (low, high poly), textured in Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (no post processing).
If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact me.