Stylized Mountain Ruins is an optimized and customizable package of assets that allows you to create a beautiful stylized scene. With meshes like large cliffs, stones, small rocks, ruins, cherry blossom trees, oaks, and more.
If you run into a problem or have a question before purchase, join the discord and let me know!
- 1 Grass (auto generation)
- 4 flower patches
- 13 rocks/cliffs
- 19 ruins that allow for many different shapes and sizes
- 2 wind meshes
- 4 Falling leaf FX
- 10 trees including 5 cherry blossoms, 2 oak trees, 2 juniper trees, and one pine
- 9 master materials - 41 material instances
- Fully customizable - change every color or texture to your liking.
- All meshes use material instances with many different parameters giving you full control.
- All assets are as optimized as possible. The largest mesh in terms of triangles is 16k, however the majority are 10k or less.
- Scalar parameters for wind, color, brightness, etc.
- Parameters for the rocks that allow you to dynamically switch between a tileable texture or the textures provided. (These rocks can be used in a realistic project if using the tileable mode with a realistic tileable texture.)
- All foliage is subsurface which allows you full control over the color of every asset.
- Vertex painting is enabled and set up on all of the stones. Easily replace normal maps and blend textures.
- Wind shader for visible wind.
- One large scene that shows off how to use the assets.
Number of Unique Meshes: 50
Collision: Yes - auto generated
LODs: Yes - auto generated
Number of Textures: 114
Texture Resolutions: 128,512,2048
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Xbox One, PS4
Documentation: Discord link above
Important/Additional Notes: If you would like high poly versions of any of my assets, or lower texture resolutions sent to you, join the discord/email me with proof of purchase and I will happily provide anything you may need.