1) What is this product:
This product consist collection of low polygon PBR model of 5 colors of old anti tank land mine bomb
An anti-tank mine (abbreviated to AT mine) is a type of land mine designed to damage or destroy vehicles including tanks and armored fighting vehicles. Compared to anti-personnel mines, anti-tank mines typically have a much larger explosive charge, and a fuze designed only to be triggered by vehicles or, in some cases, tampering with the mine.
Real world object based texture
Model placed in compact rigid hierarchy.
Ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps, as well for advertising and commercial
Metal roughness PBR pipeline for realtime use.
Low poly count
2) About geometry:
- Polygons: 1183
- Tris: 2264
- Vertices: 1182
3) Light setup:
- All images were taken in marmoset toolbag
4) Technical specs:
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- UVs mixed, small percent overlapped around 20%,
- Units used: centimeters.
- Model cost 1 drawcall and 2 batch
- 5 different colors variations (Green, yellow, red, cyan, black)
- PBR textures contains one texture set : 4096x4096(Basecolor, Normal, Metallic, Roughness, AO)
- Archive Textures_base consist full PBR texture set, other archives consist only diffuse, color variation,
- You can use this model as a game asset or for other projects
6) File formats: FBX (2016), DAE (2016), 3DS(2016), ABC(2016), OBJ formats(2016),
Blender is native, others are converted.
7) License and legal
- Original designed no IP required.
- Royalty free this mean you can use this product in any commercial and noncommercial purpose but you can't resale this asset as is.
If you need any other file format versions you can contact me to convert them. You can write me in personal message in any time, Iâ€™ll reply you quickly as possible, feel to free to offer your price, hope you'll like this product and others.
P.S. please give me a reviews and any feedback in comments I'm appreciate it ^^ thanks best regards David Adamson