Tech Boxes TB1 a series of 3D designer parts/3D Kitbash sets, useful for 3D concept designs, motion graphics and abstract sci-fi oriented scene elements.
View Licensing terms here https://iteratecgi.com/pages/license-agreement
This package contains following items:
Total of 10 models and accompanying compatible shaders embedded in following files (UV unwrap modifiers present in stack)
- one 3ds max file setup with native scanline renderer and standard materials.
- one 3ds max file setup with Vray2 and standard 3ds max compatible materials.
- one 3ds max file setup with Octane renderer and Octane materials.
- one export OBJ file for import to all other major 3d applications. (geometry + UV coordinates and textures only)
- one FBX file for import to other applications (includes the sub selection ID's)
- a folder containing textures and all elements to make the textures (includes PSD file with layers)
Note: The renders on top are mostly Octane renders, default scanline and Vray renderers produce different images.
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Updated file format to 3ds max 2016, added Octane V4 shaders, included ORBX file/scene for standalone Octane render 4.