ZIS 155 an old Russian City Bus Modeled in blender and rendered in Unreal Engine (Drivable and Functionable)
In this pack,
- High Poly and Low poly versions, both are present.
- 2K Texture resolution, though comes with Substance Painter File, so you can export to whatever extent you like.
- Model is well organized into collections and is Rigged, UVed also.
- Can be imported directly to any Game engine including Unreal Engine and Unity itself.
- Basic Wheels
- RPM, Fuel, Speed, Engine Temp, is also rigged
- Windshield wipers
- Doors, including passenger and driver doors
- Steering wheel
- Texture Resolution is kept at 2048x2048
- 3 different maps are provided
- BaseColor (RGBA)
- Normal Map (RGB)
- OcclusionRoughnessMetallic Map (R - Ambient Occlusion, G - Roughness, B - Metallic)
And here's a little description about the actual Bus,
ZIS 155 (ЗИС-155) is an old Russian City Bus made by the Soviet manufacturer Zavod imeni Stalina.
It was available from 1947 to 1965.
At the end of the 1940s, the license acquired by General Motors to manufacture the ZIS-154 ran out, the bus had proven to be maintenance-intensive and technically complicated in practice. To counter these problems, the Central Automobile Workshops in Moscow (ZARM) built some prototypes of a new city bus based on the chassis of the ZIS-150 truck . Since the diesel-electric drive of the ZIS-154 was not taken over, but only an ordinary Otto engine with manual gearbox was installed, the design could be simplified considerably. This can also be seen from the fact that the curb weight of the ZIS-155 was almost two tons less than that of the ZIS-154.