Guide on how to paint intuitively using LAB and its advantages over other models.
Why use LAB?
It is great to use LAB while painting as it is possible to change the colors without major changes in tonal values, allowing color variations (broken colors) like impressionist artists. In addition to being intuitive in terms of lighting between cold and warm tones.
WHAT'S INCLUDED? ✔️
- .PDF tutorial, English and Portuguese-BR version.
- How the lab works in a simple and objective way;
- I will show because the LAB slider is great!
- How advanced LAB with examples of color theory, how to light / shade colors correctly;
- How I used LAB Slider + color theory in my painting.
- .PSD, .AFPHOTO of example brick.
Tutorial for all software that supports LAB.
Tutorial for beginners who already know what tonal value, saturation and hue are and professionals who do not yet use the LAB Slider.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to contact me directly here: email@example.com !
Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts on how to improve my tutorials by rating and reviewing them.
I hope you will enjoy it!!