This is a game-ready high-quality bar environment scene narrating a classical American bar at night lighting conditions. Comes with 10 useful blueprints to do environment design like never before.
List of Blueprints:
Floor Maker: Gives the ability to create different building floors with many variations for windows count, trim type, etc.
Bottle Spline: Gives the ability to randomly place different bottles (or your custom mesh) along the spline.
Stage Spotlights: Two different spotlight blueprints that can be rotated at the yaw and roll axis, the color of the emissive and it's light can be changed and it very uses full for doing stage light setups.
String Light Spline: A very useful spline blueprint that can place string lamp along the spline and the distance between the lamps can be changed with your desired value. the lamp placement is procedural and it won't deform no matter how you change the spline shape.
Flag Spline: A very useful spline blueprint that can place flags (or your custom mesh ) along the spline and the distance between the flags can be changed with your desired value. the flag placement is procedural and it won't deform no matter how you change the spline shape.
Stage Cable Spline: a very handy spline blueprint that will add cable along your spline, it will also add sucket at the and or start of the spline as you desire.
Atlas Decal: you can hook up your custom decal atlas material into this blueprint and with the parameter implemented in this tool you can change which part of the material you want to use, you also can change the color and HSL of your material.
- High-quality AAA standard assets
- Highres texel density
- RGB packed textures
- More than 200 unique assets
- Very competitive price for what you get
- Comes with a well-detailed showcase map, suitable for lighting practice
- The ability to change colors of more than 10 main materials
- Number of Unique Meshes: 300
- Collision: Yes automatic generated.
- Vertex Count: 4 verts for small props, 60k verts for the hero assets
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 90 material instances 28 materials.
- Number of Textures: 142
- Texture Resolutions: 1024*1024 to 4096*4096
- Supported Development Platforms: PS4, XBOX ONE, PC
You may only use the assets with lower engine versions using the migrating tool.
You can check my art station for more content regarding the technical details of this product.
This is an Unreal Engine .uproject file created with UE 4.26 version and it's including all the presented assets in the pictures (FBX, TGA, MAX) plus the showcase map.