This is a realistic oil lantern model created by the VFX Grace team with Blender. This model can add more details and realism to your rendering projects.
- The model is built to real-world scale.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No special plugin needed to open the project. No light or camera.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- There are two handle of the lamp models with different damaged details to be selected.
- PBR 2K maps.
- Unwrapped UV.
- There is a Blender project, a fbx file and an obj file.
- The number of verts: 19288
- The number of edges: 49265
- The number of polygonal quads: 18418
The size of maps:
- Oil Lantern 3D model_BaseColor.jpg（2048*2048）
- Oil Lantern 3D model_Metallic.jpg（2048*2048）
- Oil Lantern 3D model_Roughness.jpg（2048*2048）
- Oil Lantern 3D model_Transmission.jpg（2048*2048）
- Oil Lantern 3D modell_Normal.png（2048*2048）
Thanks for your concern.