deep3dstudio provide high quality RAW head scan captured with 85 Canon DSLR cameras photogrammetry system with cross-polarised and parallel polarised light. In this collection we are sharing human head scans of different ethnicity, gender and age. You can use the Head scans for developing photorealistic or stylized digital characters for games or VFX production.
400K decimated head scan is perfect for custom Metahuman character development with Mesh to Metahuman plugin in Unreal 5 engine.
15M head scan is a good base for high-poly model sculpting, retopology and PBR textures baking for any type of renders. Cross-polarised 16K texture can be used as a base for albedo or diffuse map creation. Parallel polarised 16K texture allows to work with high-pass embossing for skin micro details such as pores and wrinkles.
Two head scans with eyes open and eyes closed in two versions:
- 15 millions of triangles mesh
- 400 thousand of triangles mesh
Two textures for scans with eyes open and eyes closed in two versions:
- 16K pixels resolution cross-polarised (CPL tag) texture in 16-bit .png format for diffuse or albedo map development
- 16K pixels resolution parallel polarised (PPL tag) texture in 16-bit .png for the reference and high-pass map development
Preview renders of raw models and textures developed in ZBrush
Canon RAW photo of Color Macbeth captured during the scanning session for the reference of colors and texture color development (if needed)
- cross-polarised (CPL tag) photo
- parallel polarised (PPL tag) photo
Feel free to contact us if facing any questions. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
New 3d models every day!