Created for production or personal use, these ruminant anatomy models can be used either for studying animal anatomy or for muscle simulations!
They can be used most effectively as a learning resource when combined with books, such as those by Eliot Goldfinger or Wilhelm Ellenberger, or other veterinary ruminant anatomy resources.
This set includes the following for both cow and bull models:
- ZTLs with separate subtools including body mesh with Geometry HD subdivisions, and decimated bones and muscles (ZBrush 2020 or later)
- FBXs with all objects
- .MA files with Arnold shading networks, individually named and grouped objects, plus level 1 and level 3 body geometry for rigging and rendering respectively
- 20 UDIMs each (40 total for cow and bull) of hand-painted 4k textures; col, spec, norm, 32bit disp, plus masks for anatomy labels
- Anatomy objects - Cow = 423k polygons; ZRemesher and automatic UVs
- Anatomy objects - Bull = 422k polygons; ZRemesher and automatic UVs
- Cow - level 1 body = 14k polygons; level 3 body = 226k polygons; manual retopology and UVs
- Bull - level 1 body = 14k polygons; level 3 body = 233k polygons; manual retopology and UVs
More images are available on the individual 'Ruminant Anatomy Model' product pages.
Please note: This is not a complete veterinary model. It does not contain nerves, vessels, viscera, or joint structures (eg cartilage, capsule, ligaments, menisci, etc). Some of the muscles have been simplified and stylised for clarity as well as for ease of use in 3D software.