Are you looking for a non post process Cel Shading solution? Look no further! Also includes mesh outlines!
Update 1.1 Video: https://youtu.be/kQFYhhKLTQ8
This material is NOT a post process based cel shading solution!
Also includes outlines without post process!
Works on Mobile!
You will receive every asset shown in the video! Including the forest!
Supported engine versions from 4.22
The pack contains:
• 2 Cell Shader material (Opaque, Masked)
• Outline material with 1 instance
• 2 Material function
• 2 Grass , 1 Floor , 1 Landscape , 1 light , 1 smoke , 1 Wind
• 5 Cel shader demo material instances, 12 Material instance used in the forest scene
• Forest Demo meshes: Axe, 2 flower, Grass, Hut, Pine tree, 3 rocks, 1 smoke, 1 Trunk, 2 Wind
• 4 Additional mesh used in presenting the shader ( Unreal shaderball, Monkey head, Sphere, Background mesh)
How to use:
• Place the BP_LightControl blueprint into your scene
• Set your directional light and skylight in it, and rotate it
• Create a material instance from M_CelShader
• Apply the instance to your mesh
• Open the created instance for all the option you can tweak
• Place the BP_MeshOutline blueprint into your scene
• On the 'Your Mesh' tab select your mesh
• You can define your mesh material here if you don't have any already
• Tweak the outline values (Color, Thickness, Intensity)
• The outline depends on your mesh normals. You can define an adjusted normal mesh as outline mesh
Minor Bug fixes
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More