This giant African snail model is with 4K maps, rigging and animations. It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
The model consists of 2 objects: Body, shell.
- Body: vertices 13,970; polygons 13,966
- Shell: vertices 3,152; polygons 3,128
- Total: vertices 17,122; polygons 17,094
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Body_Height.png, 4096*4096
- JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Body_Mask.png, 4096*4096
- JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Body_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Shell_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Shell_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- It's manually rigged and can be animated completely.
- There are many fine controllers which control the deformation of body when the character moves.
- PS: The model is too small to be skinned properly, so we scale it up before skinning, then restore it to the original size, thus the scale of JC0K730A0_GiantAfricanSnail_Crawl_grp is 0.028.
Unlooped crawling animation at 30fps, frame range 0-210
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The displace modifier is on for a better result.
- The model can be rendered in the current project, without any other adjustment.
- Follow Us