/!\ Do not purchase this course if you already own one of the "Ultimate Environnement" courses /!\
Use the code USAUTOLAND30 for 30% off (valid until June 19)
Welcome to my Unreal Shader series!
During this course I will show you, step by step, how to create an Automatic Landscape Shader!
Controllable rock on slopes, automatic vegetation managed by mask, rvt, color/normal distant variations and shadowed parallax occlusion mapping, here is everything you will learn in this course.
What I will learn?
In Unreal Engine 5.2:
- Create serval material functions
- Create an optimized shader
- Implement Parallax Occlusion Mapping with Shadows
- Implement Automatic Vegetation
- Get Rock texture on slopes automatically
What I will get?
- ~5 hours of step-by-step video tutorial
- 1080/30fps resolution
Anyone who wants to learn, improve or fix their skills in environment creation.
- Owning a computer with Windows 10 (64Bits) / Not tested on Windows 11
- Winrar or 7zip to decompress files
- The basics on Unreal Engine (Camera movements, create Materials, Import assets...)
Join the server:
Important note :
This course was created in version 5.2 and it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to use THE SAME version! If you choose to use another version, be aware that you may encounter possible errors not covered in this course.
Purchase by mistake - Refund requests must be made within 10 minutes after purchase. After this time, the refund will not be possible.
The course goes on sale after my purchase - This is not a valid reason for a refund.
All you can find in this course are for personal usage only. You cannot share it, sell it or make it available for free on any platform.
Remonving the Extended Commercial License with the shaders only.