Improve your portrait oil paintings with this limited color palette used by professional painters all around the world.
Do you struggle on painting portraits that have realistic skin tones and colors that famous artists are able to paint?
Join artist and instructor Waltteri Reunamo for an inspiring 45-minute-class on learning how to use the world-famous Zorn limited color palette for your painting and sketching. The Zorn Palette is the best way to learn how to paint realistic skin tones for portrait and figure paintings and it works with only four tubes of paint! It is used all around the world by portrait and figure painters with different skill levels, from beginners to professionals.
This course includes a demo painting and color mixing with commentaries. See how the palette is used in actual portrait painting and get insightful tips. This course will improve your color handling and portrait drawing and painting by eliminating from the workflow all the complicated color theories and dozens of paint tubes that often get artists really confused. Join in and see for yourself how easy painting realistic skin tones and portraits can be!
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to mix and use the Zorn Limited Color Palette and improve your portrait or figure paintings.
- You will learn what makes Zorn Limited Color Palette so powerful tool for all levels of painters and why its used by many professional artists.
- You will master an easy to learn, affordable but very versatile color palette you can use for: painting from life, workshops, traveling etc.
- Completing the course project you will finish your very first own Zorn Limited Color Palette painting!
What other customers are saying about this product:
"I found this course full of interesting bits of information that will help me while learning how to mix paint colors. Very good explanation, straight to the point." - Pini K.
"Very well done and helpful art workshop. Clear-cut and to the point in explanations. Beautiful portrait paintings displaying the Zorn method by the artist. Very worthwhile and high-quality workshop. Thanks!" - Jane M.
You can find my other courses here:
10 Tips For Better Oil Painting
Oil Painting - Learn The Art Of Underpainting
Learn To Draw Expressive Hands
- Added two videos explaining the benefit of using Payne's Gray for black in Zorn Palette.