Build alongside a reference from TextureLib of a damaged plaster wall. Learn the steps behind how to build a damaged plaster wall from start to finish.
Use this tutorial as a detailed step by step guide for how to recreate this material, as well as how to utilize the graph to generate variations.
This tutorial follows a live build along format, where I go through how to build each of the components in the graph including:
- Base Shapes
- Shape manipulation and layering
- Creating Rebar shapes and patterns
- Creation of the Base Color
Intermediate Level, you should be familiar with the basic nodes and workflows in Substance Designer.
- 1 hour 40 minutes Build Along covering the entire graph from start to finish
- 1080 Resolution
- Dete Directional Warp
- Dete Base Setup
- Additional nodes available free on Substance Share
- Stream video directly (for Studios who need downloadable files, get in touch)
Personal, Small Business, and Studio/Educational Licenses are available. Personal licenses do NOT apply to companies or organizations. Sharing, streaming, and redistribution to third-party is strictly prohibited.
*Digital products are non-refundable