HR Drone Concept Project Files (.blend (model + rig + light and camera setups for 9 shots) + post-process .PSDs + Marvelous Designer files)
You can check more renders here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/68nPd0
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY:
1. This is not tutorial. This is project files for study and/or personal modification.
1. Created and tested with blender 2.83 LTS. It will open with newer versions of blender with no problem.
2. Project can not be rendered with OptiX currently due to usage of Ambient Occlusion and Bevel nodes (raytrace nodes are not supported in Optix at the moment). You'll need to switch to CUDA or CPU rendering in blender(Preferences - System - Cycles Render Device). If you from the future, this might not be an issue :)
3. Image textures packed into .blend file (Go to File - External Data - Unpack all into files to unpack).
4. Post process files created with Photoshop 2020. All adjustments are made in non-destructive fashion, and can be easily breaked down or changed.
5. Marvelous Designer files created with Marvelous Designer 9