This 25 climbing tropical plants prefabs set includes 4 LODs and vertex color attribute for animations to be ready for game and available in lowpoly and PBR ready. The set includes also 20 individual parts (Leaves & stems) to make your own prefabs directly in your game engine.
The asset is available in realistic style and can be used in any games (post-apo, first person shooter, GTA like, historical… ). All objects share a unique material for the best optimization for games.
This AAA game tropical shrubs will embellish you scene and add more details which can help the gameplay and the game-design or level-design.
All textures are PBR ready and available in 2K.
Low-poly model & Blender native 3.5
- Objects : 45
- Polygons : 4189 (or 6970 tris)
- Subdivision ready : No
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- LODs : Yes (inside FBX for Unity & Unreal)
- Numbers of LODs : 4
- Vertex Color Layers : Yes (R channel for leaves wind animation and B channel to bend small trees)
- Collider : No
- Lightmap UV : No
- Materials in scene : 1
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh, AO, Translucency (also Unity & Unreal ARM workflow maps)
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'