Easy Glow ZBrush Plugin is a plugin for ZBrush that can create glow effects with just some clicks inside ZBrush for BPR rendering. Once you select the subtool that you want to glow, you apply the plugin actions on it, and it will glow when rendered.
You can customize the glow by using the plugin, or use one of the 9 presets or the two base glows (subtle and strong) and create a new glow from them.
Use this for house windows, lamps, bulbs, lanterns, laser swords, neon signs, sci-fi gun shots, ghosts, and many more themes!
A must have for quick and easy glow inside ZBrush!
Two base glows: Subtle and Strong. Use them as a starting point for making your own glow.
Grab Basic Color button: select a color in ZBrush, and then click this button for sending the color to the glow.
- Switch to choose if you want to render in BPR after applying each preset or base glow.
- Four layers of effects for the glow, that you can customize.
- Sliders for the effect, strength, and blur of each layer of the glow.
- Buttons with color picker for each layer of the glow.
9 Already made presets of different effects and colors that you can use as a starting point for your own glows too.
Save and load your own custom glow.
- A PDF tutorial.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
COMPATIBLE WITH: 2021.6.6, and above.
Credits:"Random Light-saber [FREE]" by VertexDon, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. Link in video. "house" by Tetiana_Andronova, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. Links in video.