The package contains 3 real-time photoscan-based models of Vienna rolls available in 2 levels of detail. Provided meshes have following resolution:
- LOD 0: 1237 verts (2470 tris), LOD 1: 245 verts (486 tris)
- LOD 0: 1226 verts (2448 tris), LOD 1: 261 verts (518 tris)
- LOD 0: 1156 verts (2320 tris), LOD 1: 252 verts (500 tris)
Every mesh in the pack is closed and optimized for real-time rendering. Each model contains collision mesh and it is available in 4 file formats: blend, max, fbx and obj. Models are scaled according to metric system.
Every pastry is provided with 2 sets of 4K textures adjusted to 2 levels of detail.
Depending on dedicated usage, each set of textures is available in 3 versions containing following maps:
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 24 16 bit png files,
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 18 8 bit png files,
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 24 tga files.
In order to use our models in preferred game engine please follow official guidelines of its provider.
HDR backgrounds not included.
All models in VIENNA ROLLS PACK were created using photogrammetry and they are based on carefully picked real-life goods. While meshes were optimized to meet requirements of real-time rendering, high quality of photoscanned textures was enhanced by adding Normal maps, Ambient Occlusion and proper Roughness for various surfaces. Each model is provided with low (LOD 1) and mid-poly (LOD 0) version. First is dedicated for use as a gameplay item or level decoration and the later is suitable for closeups, ex. as a cinematic prop or an element of an architectural visualisation.
Note: ZIP file with meshes suffix in its name contain all available mesh formats.