- This is a high-quality boer goat with multiple 4K UDIM maps, fur, rigging, and animation. It has very detailed muscle structures and a realistic oral cavity, and is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale. The skin maps and hair maps are made separately for some realism.
- It consists of 11 objects: Body, sclerae, irises, lacrimal glands, lacrimal caruncles, upper teeth, lower teeth, upper gums, lower gums, tongue, horns.
- Body: vertices 83,844; polygons 83,842
- Sclerae: vertices 1,700; polygons 1,728
- Irises: verticess 2,340; polygons 2,368
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 780; polygons 776
- Lacrimal caruncles: vertices 1,316; polygons 1,312
- Upper teeth: vertices 34,424; polygons 33,928
- Lower teeth: vertices 22,430; polygons 22,032
- Upper gums: vertices 12,113; polygons 12,006
- Lower gums: vertices 6,485; polygons 6,372
- Tongue: vertices 6,058; polygons 6,056
- Horns: vertices 9,834; polygons 9,830
- Total: vertices 181,324; polygons 180,250
- There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Specular.1002.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Specular.1001.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Roughness.1002.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Roughness.1001.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Normal.1002.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Normal.1001.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Mask.1002.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_Mask.1001.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_BaseColor.1002.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Skin_BaseColor.1001.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_OralCavity_Normal.png, 2048x2048
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_HornAndTongue_SSS.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_HornAndTongue_Specular.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_HornAndTongue_Roughness.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_HornAndTongue_Normal.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_HornAndTongue_BaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Hair02_BaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Hair_Mask.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Hair_BaseColor.1002.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Hair_BaseColor.1001.png, 4096x4096
- JF0L219A2_BoerGoat_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
Full controllers are available to make it easier to create postures and animations. The features are as follows:
Root control the entire model.
- CTR_gravity_b, CTR_gravity_m and CTR_gravity_f control the center of gravity of the body.
- The face has fine controllers which support detailed facial expressions creation.
- CTR_Tail controls whether the tail follows the body to rotate by customized attributes.
- CTR_Neck controls whether the neck and head follows the body to rotate and the switch of the IK/FK of the neck by customized attributes.
- CTR_Leg_B_Other.L and CTR_Leg_B_Other.R control the switch of IK/FK of the limbs and the stretch limit of legs by customized attributes.
- CTR_Leg_F_Other.L and CTR_Leg_F_Other.R control the switch of IK/FK of the limbs and the stretch limit of legs by customized attributes. When the knees jitter during animation, this issue can be fixed by the customized attributes.
- CTR_OpenToe_B.L, CTR_OpenToe_B.R, CTR_OpenToe_F.L and CTR_OpenToe_F.R control the flexion and extension of toes.
- CTR_Spine_B controls the latter spine;
- CTR_spine_m controls the middle spine;
- CTR_spine_f controls the former spine;
- CTR_Neck_a controls the root of the neck;
- CTR_Neck_c controls the head.
- And more...
Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range: 0-26
Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range: 0-16
Unlooped animation of EatGrass01 at 30 fps, frame range: 0-270
Unlooped animation of EatGrass02 at 30 fps, frame range: 0-330
Unlooped animation of LookAround01 at 30 fps, frame range: 0-240
Unlooped animation of LookAround02 at 30 fps, frame range: 0-240
Notice Before Purchase
Please take notice that this model is made with Blender, and only fully supports Blender. If your workflow includes other 3D software such as Maya, 3DsMax, C4D, and so on, the model with its fur, rigging and animations may not be able to be fully transferred to that software. You can still try exporting the animations using any other methods, including baking and more, at your own risk. We don't provide any technical support on exporting to other software than Blender.
- The model is in meter units at a real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled.
- The rendering time is relatively long because the animal is of high quality. If you want a faster rendering, here are some optimization methods:
- Enable Simplify in Render Properties when rendering.
- Decrease the steps of the Interpolated spine.
- Decrease the number of hair children, and increase the thickness of hair.
There two releases differ in the number of animations