The 3D model of the Sons of Liberty flag. In 1767, the Sons of Liberty adopted a flag called the rebellious stripes flag with nine vertical stripes, four white and five red. A flag having 13 horizontal red and white stripes was used by Commodore Esek Hopkins (Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Navy) and by American merchant ships during the war.
This model is ideal to use in any 3D scenes in games or for movie by using subdivision surface to get more smooth lines.
The 13 Colonies (13 stripes) was :
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
Low poly model
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames - Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Materials in scene : 3
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'