Post-Apocalyptic City is an Environment made with modular assets inside Unreal Engine 4. all assets are game-ready inside Unreal.
This Project comes with with over 100 Static meshes (Corrugated metals, Pipes, Stair,...) and 40 Master materials to construct your desired environment.
this package includes :
- Modular corrugated wall set, with Customizable material(color , roughness, size...) and advanced vertex paint (Rust, paint, oil/dirt)
- Metal set (including stair, guard rails and X-beams)
- Pipe set with customizable material (color , roughness, size...) and vertex paint (Rust, paint...)
- Spline blueprint with supporting tileable static meshes (road, pipe, rope, power-line) to create your desired path
- A package of unique assets including Fuse box, Debris, Woods, Barrel, Wrecked car, Powerline/Light post, Fabircs, Water tanks, Tyre, Bottles and...
- 4 different lighting levels including Midday, sunset and night
- A complete demonstration scene using all of these assets and features
- Includes Modular assets and Props
- High quality PBR Textures and Materials
- Spline Blueprint for Powerline and Wall
- Customizable material instances
- Most of modular assets come with advanced Vertex-Paintable materials
- 3 different lighting scenarios
- Static meshes include LOD and Collision
- This project was made in Unreal 4.16 so be sure you have 4.16 or higher version.