Check out detailed gallery of each model.
- 5 optimized, real-time 3D models of animal statues
- 4K PBR textures for 6 sculpting materials
- custom collision meshes
- highly detailed, photorealistic PBR textures based on real-life references
- optimized, game-ready topology (polycount ranging from 4,3 to 5,4K triangles) maintaining curvature and all meaningful details
- material variants suitable for many settings and scenarios
- video game development (as level elements or usable items)
- cinematic shots (such as camera closeups)
- architectural visualisation & illustration (as pieces of background or indoor decorations)
- textures were exported from Substance Painter for Unreal Engine 4, Unity and general Metallic/Roughness PBR workflow
- naming convention is easy to understand and explained in attached txt files
- 4K textures can be downscaled to preferred resolution
- Boar: 2466 vertices (4886 triangles)
- Horse: 2157 vertices (4292 triangles)
- Lion: 2375 vertices (5432 triangles)
- Puma: 2312 vertices (4597 triangles)
- Rhinoceros: 2174 vertices (4304 triangles)
Available formats of meshes
Available texture sets
- Aged Copper
- Aged Marble
- Mossy Stone
- White Marble
Available formats of texture sets
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 130 16 bit png files
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 90 8 bit png files
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 120 tga files
- collisions: yes, custom
- units: meters
- resolution of textures: 4096x4096
In order to use our models in preferred game engine please follow official guidelines of its provider.
HDR backgrounds and LODs not included.
By purchasing this product you agree to these terms:
All content sold is licensed to the buyer (who may be either an individual or company) for the lifetime right to use the content in developing an unlimited number of products and in shipping those products. The buyer is also licensed to make the content available to employees and contractors for the sole purpose of contributing to products controlled by the buyer.
Each such product built using content must be a standalone creative work (such a game, simulation, or video) in which content is merely a component and not the primary focus. For example, it may not be a content pack for distribution to engine users.
Users are allowed to modify any purchased content.
All items sold are non-transferable, and users cannot sub-license the content for further redistribution, whether or not they have modified it. Users cannot buy the content and then distribute it to other developers to use in other projects, for example by listing it on the Marketplace or another store themselves.
Blender format files update to version 2.90.1