ArchViz Tutorial - Architecture Visualization
- How to design a Modern Minimalistic 3D Master Bedroom with 3dsmax and Corona Renderer
A suitable Tutorial for all ArchViz Artists whether you're a beginner or an expert in ArchViz Rendering
Main Topics we cover in this course:
3dsMax and 3D Modelling:
- Setting up a scene inside 3dsMax and precise modelling of an architectural plan according to drawings and plans in which we model the walls, floor, ceiling as well as tiles while paying close attention to detailed drawings
- Importing 3D assets in order to reach a suitable interior design according to our reference image.
- Adding small details which can drastically improve the quality of our final product
Corona Renderer and Lighting, Texturing and Rendering
- Adding Lighting elements and tweaking frame buffer settings to reach the desired lighting setup
- Material Creation within Corona Renderer and 3dsMax's Material Editor creating PBR realistic material and assigning them to the appropriate objects
- Assigning suitable render settings in order to reach a noise-less High definition render while limiting the render time
In this 4+ hour tutorial we start off by using 3dsMax as our main 3D modelling tool in which we create the layout of the scene and start blocking out the main aspects of the scene secondly we add details and objects that fit the scene we then start the lighting procedure by adding spot lights to the ceiling as well as hidden lights behind mirrors and underneath shelves and anywhere suitable and finally after finishing the lighting we start creating materials and tweaking them until we reach our final design just before hitting the final render button and after a hefty 6 hour wait for the outcome of the rendering we are presented with the high quality noiseless render.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and if you're interested in purchasing my 3dsMax and Corona Tutorial for Architects please follow me in social media, Instagram , YouTube and last but not least ArtStation.
FULL TUTORIAL with COMMENTARY