For personal work only!
• Highly detailed exterior and interior model.
• Render setup not included.
• High detailed tires also included no need to use displacement for sidewall details.
•Per tire polycount - 995,600.
•Includes texturing guide to assist with non-native file formats.
• 3ds max 2017 – includes base mesh with Corona materials applied (ready to render).
• 3ds max 2017 – includes base mesh with standard materials applied. Textures and materials should be applied separately.
• Fbx (ASCII) - includes base mesh. Textures and materials should be applied separately.
• Unzip the textures to the max folder.
• This model is suitable for use in closeup automotive exterior renderings.
• This model is an accurate representation of a real car using a scale of 1 unit = 1 millimeter. -Transforms are set to zero and the car pivot is set to 0,0,0.
• Presentation images made in 3ds max 2017 using corona renderer.
• If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: millimeters.
• Carbody and tire threads are fully unwrapped
• Scene objects are organized by layers.
• Each part is named logically with the material name so it is easier to find the materials which are applied to each object.
• Texture paths are stripped.
If there's any issue please contact me.