This 3D model is the realistic and original Mark 2 Metropolitan Police Box - (1930-1937), not is Tardis.
Made in Blender 2.8 (Cycles Materials) and Rendering Cycles. Texture in Substance Painter Main rendering made in Blender 2.8 + Cycles using some HDR Environment Textures Images for lighting which is NOT provided in the package!
What does this package include?
- 3D Modeling of a Mark 2 Metropolitan Police Box
- Textures of 3D model 4k and 2K (Base Color, Normal Map, Roughness Map, Metalic Map)
- File format included - (Blend, FBX, OBJ, STL, Alembic, Collada )
- Texture size - 4K and 2K (Base Color, Normal Map, Roughness Map, Metalic Map)
- Uvs non - overlapping
- Polygon: Quads
- High quality and detail
- Subdivision surface in blender
- Real-world scale / Real units of measurement : (See image preview for dimsensions reals)
- Centered at 0,0,0
- Textures, materials and objects are logically named for ease of scene management
- Can increase mesh resolution if necessary
- In some formats may be needed to reassign textures and add HDR Environment Textures Images for lighting.
- Not include lights
- Renders preview have no postprocessing
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
Please contact me if you have any questions or changes of colors or other thing. firstname.lastname@example.org